Saturday, August 18, 2012

She Wanted to Go Hunting

Yesterday was my Uncle Henry's birthday.  When I read his facebook status, which wrapped up what the world might call his day, I just knew I had to share it.

WOW what a Day! It went as follows........

1.) Temporary crown put on a broken tooth to start the day off!

2.)Then off to Covenant Acres to spend the rest of the day with my Beautiful Family.

3.)Took the AK-47 down to the deer stand and sat in there for about 2 hours with Hannah Jane, looked for wild pigs. However we saw three on the way to the stand! She was pumped!!

4.) Nothing came out to the feeder, but we did get to spend a wonderful time speaking to each other and just lettings her sit in my lap and watch her grow

Children are such a blessing especially when you ask all three of them which one wants to go hunting she is the first to jump up and down raising her hand! Blessed evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment